Re: Hood Question

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacpgjb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

> Group: I know zip about max wedge hoods. I have a 62 Dodge with an
> str-14
> crossram setup and given that my stock hood won't shut over the
> carbs/air
> cleaners, I want to install a repro max wedge hood scoop. Question:
> Can I cut my
> stock hood or do I need a special hood? Any special instructions
> related to this
> effort? All help will be appreciated.
> Rich in Kentucky

 Rich,   I wonder if some shorter filters would give you the clearance
you need?  I would suggest you locate a second hood, just in case. You
can cut all you want on your hood, but can you put it back if you change
your mind?  Most folks here say to spend the extra money and buy the
quality scoop, so you might want to see where it fits, before you start
cutting too.    Just wondering out loud!    Tom in Dallas

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacoW6b7yoMzf/MyDietPatches

----