From: "Gary H." <62to65mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 7:06 PM
Subject: RE: Carlisle 2004

[AD removed for archives]
Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today - APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacpgwbWlOpYa/DiscoverCard

Sorry we missed ya Tony! We were signless, but we were the good looking
group of 3 standing in front of the dyno machine. :)

I was standing in front of the dyno machine at noon on Sunday too, but
was alone. Fortunately, Sunday around noon was when the Max Wedge cars
that raced on Friday night gathered nearby in a semi-circle on the Fun
Field for a picture taking session. I was glad I was there, so I scooted
over to take a few pics! It was also fun just watching the Max Wedge
cars taxi over to that photo session. Dang things look good for the
"over fourty" set! :)

I was at the drags Friday night as well. I left my camera back in the
van in my hurry to catch the bus to the track. :(

I agree the Maxi cars looked and sounded great! Quite a thrill to see
the Mopars pounding down the drag strip, racing one another! :)

Gary H.

62-65 list wrote:

> I went by the Maxie cars a bit past noon on Saturday, but didn't see
> anybody with a sign.  Probably was standing next to a couple members,
> but didn't know it.  Had a great time at Carlisle as usual, and even
> went to the track.  Seeing those max cars run was awesome, even in the
> 1/8 mile.
>    TP
>
> Tony Puig
> Mountain View, CA
> '65 Coronet 500 'vert
> tpuig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacpgdbWlOpYf/411Web

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]