Moving...

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacpgIb7yoMza/Sharebuilder

Ok,  I've not had a lot of time to read the info coming in from the
clubhouse lately.  We've been in process of packing, cleaning, etc.  I
logged on today to clean out my accounts to make sure I dont go over
limits.

Anyways, we are moving to Las Vegas.  We're leaving on Friday.  Should
be there Sunday Evening.  My wife has gotten a job managing a couple
offices for some friends of ours.  We are all really excited.  The kids
dont seem to have too much problem with it.  I worry a bit, but I think
that is normal.

We will be stopping at my Dads House to spend Saturday at my hometown's
yearly celebration.  Mantua is a good place to visit, but I couldnt live
in Utah again...  It was a trip groing up there.  The town is about
100-150 houses.  Maybe 700-1000 people.

They call it Little Valley Days.  There is a parade which most of the
entries in the parade are town folk having a good time.  The high school
from down the canyon comes up to practice marching, so there is at least
one band.  They have fireworks at the only bowery, which is at town
hall.  The town has No Post office, no grocery.  Just a little store
where you can get basic essentials.  Hamburger buns, candy, pop, etc.
they have beer, but you get the look if you buy it. :)

Have a good one.

--TOM

Tom
65 Dart GT 'vert
68 Plymouth 'vert
Longmont, CO

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacpgsb7yoMzf/ChildrenInternational

----

b7yoMz.