RE: E Bay seller

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacvgpb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

Hi guys,
Been out of touch for the past few days.

I have to say, like Tony, I find him informative, helpful, extremely
resourceful and knowledgeable.
I've emailed him hundreds of time, no kidding!  I've talked with him on the
telephone many many times
as well.  I've had lunch with him and he paid!  He sent me pictures of his
last vacation. I've met his son
who is a bit of a street racer.  I consider him a friend and I don't know
what troubles you guys have
had but I don't know what I would have done (or still to do) without him.
I've called and spoke with him
for an hour on average and I ask him a question or for advice and he answers
but then he tells me why.
He's alluded to this list not liking him or some folks having disagreements,
I don't know and don't ask
because it's none of my business but I know he used to belong and I for one
would like to see him back.

There may be smarter folks, Mopar-wise, on this list than him, I don't know
but I find him nothing but
helpful and friendly to me.  So ease up a little!  If he finds folks that
will pay 3 times list for a part,
good for him!  More power to him, I say.  How many have used his disc brake
thing?  Websites?
I plan to start soon selling my hemi, max-wedge, super ultra-rare,
one-of-a-kind used parts that I don't need and I hope I get 10 times what I
paid on or off Ebay.  I'll even give you guys first shot!  Now how's that
for a gesture.

Tom Duross
Boston
E-Booger's buddy.