  From: Petty<mailto:crusinuphigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Friday, August 13, 2004 3:42 PM
  Subject: RE: 3X2 intake

  [AD removed for archives]
  RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
  caacxydb7lHeSa/Medical<caacxydb7lHeSa/Medical> Hair Restoration

  But can you imagine a Cross Ram on a Stroked Poly??  N.I.C.E....!
  By the way, where can I find two 350-380 cams for a duel-4 intake??
  Anyone have a set??....,..Oh, man I know someone has some headlight rings to
  sell!!!
  Mine must have been at the bottom of a foxhole.  It's not like I want them
  give to me!!

  Oh, I know you guys hate to hear this, but does anyone have a spare
  driver-side front door
  off a '62 Fury.???  "Donate"?   :) Buy?? I'll buy one if I have too,
  otherwise it's going to be
  a gallon of Rage Bondo. Sickly, I know. Sorry for such a long E-mail, but
  these are must-have's!!!

  If you had to choose between a 4-door fury, with most options, and a 2-door
  Savoy,
  which would you choose for the 'cool' factor?
  Thanks,
  Kyle

  >From: tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  >To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  >Subject: RE: 3X2 intake
  >Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:20:24 -0400
  >
  >[AD removed for archives]
  >Need cash fast? Get a $500 CASH ADVANCE overnight! Let
  >YourCashCentral get you the cash you need.
  >caacxycb7L2Mya/MyOnlinePayday
  >
  >There have been so many cross-rams on Ebay, I can't believe it.
  >I won my P600 on Ebay a two years ago, used but with carbs for 275.
  >I thought I did pretty good.  Haven't mag'd or tanked it or anything.
  >Still in the box from the seller.  It's missing some linkage though.
  >I'd love to get new or slightly larger than 2G carbs but it's that
  >weird 3 bolt flange.  I'd like to put a 250-300 idler in the center and
  >250's on each end.  750 would be a lot of mix through the poly but with
  >the right cam and valves, I bet it would work.  Works on a 340 or LA 318
  >OK right?
  >
  >Tom

  School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx<http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx>

  [AD removed for archives]
  Shop online for Discount Auto Parts: Mirrors Headlights Tail
  Lights Bumpers Fenders Window Regulators Spoilers Altezza Lights
  and a Full Line of Auto Body Parts. www.partstrain.com<http://www.partstrain.com/>
  caacxygb7lHeSf/Parts<caacxygb7lHeSf/Parts> Train

  ----

  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html>.

[AD removed for archives]
Need cash fast? Get a $500 CASH ADVANCE overnight! Let
YourCashCentral get you the cash you need.
caacxycb7yoMzf/MyOnlinePayday

----

b7yoMz.