Re: engine swap

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacvglb7yoMza/AARP

Kyle,
To each his own, but since you asked..., if you like "big blocks" and the
Poly looks like a big block, stroke the Poly to 402 and you will satisfy
both of your desires; a big block Poly with enough Torque and HP to "blow a
440 sideways" (quote from Bill Richardson, RAM Racing Engines and Poly
afficianado).

We have acheived over 240/180 cfm on the intake/exh. with the Poly heads
(latest work); enough to sustain well over 500HP.
The Poly head build pressure faster, have superior flame path/combustion,
and bone-stock/uncut 2bbl. heads will flow up to .700" lift without
reversion, far surpassing any LA 340/360 uncut head or OEM big block head
for that matter.  It is all in the design, just as it is undisputable that
the HEMI head is the best designed chamber ever; doesn't mean the others are
inferior, we are just touting the significant features of the Polyspherical
design since we are the "Rodney Dangerfield" of Mopar land.

Check out some of my dyno sheet comparisons between the stroker Poly vs. an
Edelbrock alum. head 360 motor w/larger cam...advantage Poly; more peak
torque, much more avg. HP/Torque...compared to this particular 360 build,
the Poly wins hands down.

With the advent of new TTI headers, new camshafts on the way (nothing wrong
with a reground cam due to the Polyhead's superior shaft mounted adjustable
valve train - no reduced "base-circle" drawbacks), new Air Gap style intakes
by the first of the year (the Weiand #7503, WPD4D, WPD3D, Edelbrock P600,
OEM 4bbls., OEM dual quads)

Gary Pavlovich