HOLY CRAP!! why didnt u guys warn me??

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacvggb7yoMza/Sharebuilder

   Well as I posted earlier, I dumped all the project cars ( except my
   Charger)
 and decided to simplify my life and buy a runner for a change.
    Holy Crap!! I took it out tonite for the first time, I am not sure i
    have the cajones for this sort of thing, the beast scared the crap
    out of me. I  might be a girly-man after all!!
     Its a 64polara 2 dr Golden Anniversary Special with a pumped up
     440, a tricked out  Torqueflite and a Sure-Grip 8 3/4  rearend from
     a 69 Roadrunner.
   When I floored it and  the hi-stall bit I just about soiled myself.
   And this is a 3900  pound car! And the stock cast iron intake and
   exhaust manifolds!
    Needs some work though, needs a paint job and the engine seems like
    its not running as well as it could be. feels like its missing or
    the carb isnt dialed in right or something.
   A steal at 2800 bucks tho I couldnt pass up, a brand new tranny and
   the 440 has  an original 80,000 miles on it and compression tests
   great.
   Might be too much of a car for me though.
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
caacxydb7yoMzf/Medical Hair Restoration

----

b7yoMz.