HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

[AD removed for archives]
Need cash fast? Get a $500 CASH ADVANCE overnight! Let
YourCashCentral get you the cash you need.
caacxycb7yoMza/MyOnlinePayday

Group,
    More of our beloved Mopars in a salvage yard are in grave danger.  I
recieved a phone call Thursday afternoon from a friend of mine informing me that
Richard's Auto Salvage in Denton, North Carolina was closing.  He was crushing
out the inventory that didn't get sold.  I made a trip yesterday morning
feeling it was my duty as an old car enthusiast to check out what was happening.
He is selling complete cars or parts or just crushing.  This guy has been
around for probably 20 years or more with an inventory of cars that range from 30's
to the 80's.  Most of his inventory is 60's cars.  HE HAS A BUNCH OF '62 TO
'65 MOPARS IN THE YARD.  He is currently crushing the Mopars.  While walking
down to the MOPARS yesterday I found crushed under a Taurus was a complete '67
Fury III wagon with a 383!  I have one and needed parts off of it, including
the crushed tailgate!!!!!!!!!!!  Down in the yard I noted a '65 Coronet 500
(nice body with no front end or interior), 4 '64 Polaras (3 2 doors and one 4 door
very fixable and very complete), 1 '65 Sport Fury 383 four speed (picked over
but still had on bucket and the floor hump), a fairly complete '65 Baracuda,
several '64 Plymouth b-bodies with still good usable parts, as well 2 '63 or
so Chrysler wagons and many many more.  The Mopars go from late 40's up to
'70s.  He is supposedly be reasonable on his prices but I am really not sure.  I
asked to buy the '65 500, and 2 of the Polaras which I was told would go for
$1000.  I can't afford that right now but hate to see them get crushed since
they will never be made again.  I also wanted the A/C dash and heat/AC box and he
told me $300 for that.  I am going to try and talk him into allowing me time
to sell off his Mopars but I believe he will not go for that.  He gives the
yard 2 months and they will be gone.  The yard has a bunch of restoration
projects up front and running cars that may go too.  The name of the business is
Richard's Auto Sales & Salvage located in Denton, North Carolina.  The phone
number is 336-857-2222 and email is _classiccar@xxxxxxxxx
(mailto:classiccar@xxxxxxxx) .  The website is _www.richardsclassiccars.com_
(http://www.richardsclassiccars.com) .  Please, anyone act now.  I can't bear to see more Mopar parts
disappear.  If anyone works out reserving parts or cars and needs my assistance
please contact me off list and I will try and take action as soon as my
schedule allows.
Thanks everyone!  I am enraged at these selfish junkyard owners and need help
to make a stand before we have to start parting out or drivers!
Rick Rice
'64 Fury
7 '65 Coronets
'65 Belvedere II
'66 Belvedere II
'67 Fury II Wagon
'86 Dodge 600 SE Turbo
'95 Dakota Sport 318 5 speed

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacvglb7yoMzf/AARP

----

b7yoMz.