From: "Westerlund, Ken" <kwesterlund@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 5:07 AM
Subject: RE: Poly Intake Manifolds

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction
Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
caacAsfb7MlEoa/Inksoutlet

Gary,
Why do you say the best performance is the OEM dual quad?  I have both
the OEM dual quad and the Weiand single plane and they look like they
have identical runners.  The only difference I can see is the top (one
holds a single 4V and the other two 4Vs).  From a runner/port point of
view they look the same.  Is it a fuel distribution issue?  Does anyone
have any dyno data for them?
Regards,
Ken