Rolling after 15yrs

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 80% on Inkjet & Toner Supplies. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Free Shipping on orders over $49. www.inksoutlet.com
caacAsfb7yoMza/Inksoutlet

Just wanted to let the group know the Savoy was on the highway today for the first time in 15 years!! After many minor problems and a few major ones, it is running, driving and even stopping for a change. Thanks to this entire group for their assistance, knowledge and advice, it couldn't have been done without you.

Did have one story about the "trip" home. After getting it out on the highway for the 5 mile trip back to the house, we were going about 55-60 and kept hearing a thump every 1/2 second or so. My initial thought, what the heck has happened now. Slowed down and the sound slowed down. Quick deduction - tire problem at 60 MPH. Eased it back to the house and sure enough, the right front tire was just about to come apart. I had waited to purchase tires until the rims are painted, so the tires were the old bias ply tires and this one had reached its fun limit. Pulled into the garage safe and sound. Will be purchasing tires ASAP after rims are painted.

Thanks to all for the assistance!

Buck
'62 Savoy

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacvggb7yoMzf/Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.