Re: more laws to get rid of your collector classics Mopar!

Re: more laws to get rid of your collector classics Mopar!

[AD removed for archives]
Save on inkjet and toner, and get free shipping on orders over $50.
caacAsfb7yoMza/Inksoutlet

Hopefully North Carolina doesn't get that stupid, just have to keep John
Edwards away.  We are about to in Janurary 2006 make everything '95 and back
emission exemept and only subject to safety inspecting.  All gasoline powered
vehicles under 8500 lbs that are '96 and newer get a Safety and OBDII inspection.
Works great for me since my newest vehicle is a '95 Dakota!  Fight California
on this!  I have a '72 El Camino in Arbuckle at my grandmothers and I would
hate to have some idiot West Coast moron politician get ahold of it because it
didn't pass emissions.  Does California still have that STUPID law about
tickets staying with the car?  Last time out there my father went to a junkyard (I
was too young) and found a gorgous '65 Dart GT convertable at the top of a
stack of cars.  He was told it was like $800 but had a couple thousand in
outstanding tickets.  Give me the back country of North Carolina anyday!  Plenty of
cool old cars making the rounds!
Rick Rice
'64 Fury
7 '65 Coronets
'65 Belvedere II
'66 Belvedere II
'67 Fury II Station Wagon
'86 Dodge 600 SE Turbo
'95 Dakota Sport 318 5 speed

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacvgob7yoMzf/ChildrenInternational

----

b7yoMz.