From: Tom Duross [mailto:tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 10:14 PM
To: 318poly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [318poly] Fw: more laws to get rid of your collector
classics Mopar!

I'm just listening to him now. "Don't be and economic girly-man"
I'll send along a few emails and a letter. Butt-out folks!

Tom Duross
Bush in a landslide!
(I know JK personally and wouldn't trust him with my laundry)
Sorry for the political insert everyone, I'm just AMAZED he got the nod.
Still shaking my head...