RE: Restoration Finishes

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacBBBb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

  Theres a site on the net called Paintucation which u can join and its
  a forum form.
     As to the topic heres my opinion:
      A year ago i would have said stock, stock, stock!!!!
       But my attitudes about these cars has changed .My own view is
       that there will be no more gasoline in twenty years, or if there
       is,it will be so expensive only the wealthiest will be able to
       buy it ,so these cars
 will have to be HEAVILY modified anyway with new technology.
  I for one am not one who believes that we have  200 years worth of
  gasoline stored up somewhere or some such nonsense as i read the
  editor of MCG was spouting a while ago.
   Thats why I am enjoying it while I can. Do what u want!
    As to color choices, I think "era-believable", when i think about
    colors. i dont think SASSY-Grass or Panther pink would look too
    believable on my 64 Polara. I kind of like something thats
    believable for the time period. So I choose the middle road.
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacBBEb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.