Can anybody identify this car and it's owner??

Can anybody identify this car and it's owner??

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacBBBb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

Hi All,
    Sorry to have been out of touch for so long, but  business has been
outstanding, to say the least.

    I was surfing around this morning (waiting for a  load of laundry to
dry!!) and came across what looks for all the world like my  old '63 Plymouth.  I
dragged the car out of a field in Sterling Heights MI  in 1976, and slowly
molded it into a sorta-kinda Max Wedge clone over the course  of the next 14
years.  It had spent it's life as a highway pursuit car for  the MI State Police
before falling victim to a family who used it for their teen  drivers.  Wife #2
convinced me to sell it in 1991, a move I've regretted  ever since.

    If you have a minute, please take a look at the  picture and please
contact me if you know the car or owner.  The ad states  that the car is currently
located in Midlothian, IL.  I have to admit, I'm  so excited, I can barely
type - my hands are trembling.  Sheesh...

_http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/6/7/73600267.htm_
(http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/6/7/73600267.htm)

    Any information or history appreciated.   Please reply directly to me at
_sc68cuda@xxxxxxxx (mailto:sc68cuda@xxxxxxx)  so as not to load up the  list
and plug up everybody's inboxes.

Thanks alot,
Steve Charette
Imperial Services
989/652-6309

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacBBEb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.