New listings on the '62 to '65 Swap Meet

New listings on the '62 to '65 Swap Meet

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacBBEb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

Hi all,

Below are the latest listings on the '62 to '65 Swap Meet Page.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

~~~~

FOR SALE

Bill Miller Aluminum Rods.  For use with 572 mopar wedge set up.  Can
make a 588" motor.  Like new only 10 runs.  $500.   Call Bill at 301 865
2166 anytime and leave message.

INDY HEADS 572-13 for Mopar RB Stroker motor.  Castings only, ported and
flowed to .410" on intake.  Set up for any valve spring.  Excellent
condition.   $1,500 for both.  Call Bill at 301 865 2166 anytime and
leave message.

Wedge Motor stroker crank.  4.500 Callies, Used very little - Standard
size.  Perfect, condition, balanced and race ready. Cost $1,950 will
SELL FOR $1,550. + SHIPPING.  Call Bill at 301 865 2166 anytime and
leave message.

1964 Dodge Polara 2 dr hardtop 318 for sale. Needs restoration. Does run
and drive. Has usual rust. Trunk is good. The motor is not original. It
has an almost new 8-3/4 4.56 US Gear Sure Grip (clutch type). I was
going to build a strip/street car but don't have time. I have an 8-3/4
rear end housing out of a 1967 Coronet. I was going to get rid of the
tapered axles. Asking $1500 obo. Houston area. I also have a '68 440
.030 block and a '66 standard bore 440 block. I have the forged crank
out of the '68. It is fresh .010/.010 with new in the box F/M bearings.
$150 for each block and $150 for the crank. e-mail klockett@xxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
Should School Prayer be mandatory? Give us your opinion and win.
caacDvTb7yoMzf/PermissionData

----

b7yoMz.