From: Tom Duross <tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: you gotta see this one
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:28:42 -0400

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your tickets to Universal Orlando now
caacJzlbV9vtXa/PermissionData

His name is Bob and he sells those repopped sill plates, among other things.
I got the impression from writing back and forth that he really knows
Mopars.
That's quite a car!

Tom Duross

-----Original Message----- From: Gerry Peters [mailto:gpeters35@xxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 5:37 PM To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: you gotta see this one

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your companion air fare now!
caacJzhbV9vtXf/PermissionData

----

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! hthttp://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon? Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacKOVb7yoMzf/LeadClick

----

b7yoMz.