RE: k-member interchange

[AD removed for archives]
Claim your companion air fare now!
caacJzhb7yoMza/PermissionData

i guess i am still a little foggy about these later K's. All the
B-bodies use the 41 inch t-bar , righht?
   So is the differnce in the early and late k-members just in where the
   towers for the motor mounts are located on the k-frame. Is that how
   the engine moves back ?
   Lets just say i did this swap- could all the old stuff from the
   polara be bolted on to the newer K-member- control arms,
   brakes,T-bars, etc ??????? Or would that not work?
   I dont really know if i'd do it , sounds like a lot more work, but i
   do have that Charger K-member here and i am planning on ripping apart
   and rebuilding the front suspension and outfitting front discs this
   winter on my polara  , so......
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Click here for your Golden Tee CD ROM