RE: AWB info

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPb7yoMza/LeadClick

Dave,

I only remember one AWB car from Vegas, it stood out because it sawed
the trans into about a thousand pieces. It was quite the yard sale. I
think
it was a white AWB. I remember thinking how fast those cars were years
ago, and you see them run today in the original form, and some guy
in a heavy Charger with a good motor is killing them.

If I paid $500.00 for an AWB manual, I would put it on the internet so
no one would ever have to pay that much money for it again. But then
again, that is just me.

Earl

Robert neal zimmerman wrote:

> Earl just took the words right out of my mouth, same thing i thought
> too, why the big secret?  Anybody should be able to differentiate
> between a clone and the real thing so i dont understand. Besides I
> dont think there would be a flooding of the market with AWB clones-
> way too big  of a project for most people to consider.
>    Neal Zimmerman,  Eugene Oregon

Earl,Neal,

I agree with you 100%,but it's not mine to loan out.It's another one of
those "I have it,it's mine" things I guess.I was free to look at the
document all I wanted, but couldn't take it home.I run into it all the
time,esp. with parts I could use.I believe it's called hoarding.

I personally don't see the issue of forgery being relevent.IMO,only a
very few real AWB cars survived,as most of them twisted themselves
apart,and they're all accounted for.As for differentiating between clone

and real,4208.7 is the manual Chrysler used to build the AWB cars.If you

followed it exactly you probably could pass a car off as original,but
without the correct oddball parts.Except for my opinion above.

On the flip side of it,if you paid $500 for that document and lent it to

someone who then posted it on the internet,you just lost $500.I don't
know what to tell ya, guys.I know at least 3 people with that
document,and none of them will let it be copied.

Earl,do you recall seeing a white '65 AWB car in Vegas last year?Either
in the pits or racing? If you did, that's Pete Haldiman's car.

  Dave Walters
  Denver, Co.

[AD removed for archives]
Go on a Cruise for Free!
caacOlEbV1hOjf/PermissionData

----
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacOlIb7yoMzf/MyDietPatches