From: Robert neal zimmerman [mailto:northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 9:57 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: AWB info

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPbV82soa/LeadClick

Earl just took the words right out of my mouth, same thing i thought
too, why the big secret?  Anybody should be able to differentiate
between a clone and the real thing so i dont understand. Besides I dont
think there would be a flooding of the market with AWB clones- way too
big  of a project for most people to consider.
   Neal Zimmerman,  Eugene Oregon

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacOlKbV82sof/OmahaSteaks

----
topic.  Thanks!

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPb7yoMzf/LeadClick

----

b7yoMz.