From: Don Hudson <mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: u bolts
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 19:11:13 -0500

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacOlKbWhUHTa/OmahaSteaks

Go to your local parts store - NAPA, Advance, Auto Zone, etc and ask for the 3 in diameter U Bolts. You've got the noimenclature right.
Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert neal zimmerman" <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>