RE: AWB info

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon?
Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPb7yoMza/LeadClick

  I'm all for
> the lot of us pooling resources and getting a copy, and getting
> it in PDF/html/whatever format and making it be general knowledge
> via the web....
>
> Doug Ahern

  Doug,

  You make excellent points.All valid.It's the "old boy" network at it's
finest.I merely threw out a random dollar figure as to what my friend
John paid for the manual.It could've been free,or $1000.I don't know
where or when he got it.But he's a longtime Mopar restorer.We know Steve
Atwell and Dick Landy have one,so who knows them well enough to bug the
crap out of them? And, do you think they'd sell you a copy just to have
it plastered on the 'net? Doubt it.

As far as fake maxie cars go,suppose you compile a manual that consists
of all the TBs(I don't have any) for Max Wedge cars.All the little MW
intricacies are now in one book,available for anyone to build a fake.If
these were $10K cars,there'd be no problem.But, they're not.They're $60k
and up restored.That's the problem with Cudas,there's too much incentive
to rip somebody off these days for the big payday.IMO,there are many
more "real" Maxie cars out there today than were ever built.

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacOlIb7yoMzf/MyDietPatches

----