Re: slicks

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacOlIb7yoMza/MyDietPatches

Goodyear's 28"x 9" on a 8" wheel with 4.5" backspacing.

Jimmy

Brent Stewart wrote:

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon? Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPb7QKt5a/LeadClick

I'm looking at getting a set of slicks for my 65 coronet. i have the stock wheel wells and currently have a set of 275 x 60 r 15s on them and they are about as big a set of tires that will fit. how do those numbers translate into the drag slick sizes? is it a 27" or 28" by 8" or 10" and what do i need to look out for? right now I'm looking for a used set to play with and have seen many sets on e-bay but want to make sure they will fit when i get them.

went to the dragstrip thisweekend and had all kinds of traction problems on takeoff, even turned it almost sideways off the line once. I've got a posi chunk the otherday which should help alot but thought a set of slicks couldn't hurt either... there were lots of mopars on the strip on saturday and most of them were srt-4 neons running real fast, some in the 12s. Even a few list members made it out, Thanks for all the heplful suggestions encouragement. and I bested the day with a 15.087 run at approx 95 mph, with lots of tire spin. I have a huge list of mods for next season to do over the winter white months; frame connectors, carb mods, ignition upgrade , and putting the beast on a diet and too many others to list or afford.

I compaired results from the last outing and discovered that the timing guy gave ne someonelses time reciept and i never actually did a 14.043 at 103mph as stated a few weeks ago.

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacOlKb7QKt5f/OmahaSteaks

----

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon? Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPb7yoMzf/LeadClick

----

b7yoMz.