Re: [POSSIBLE SPAM DETECTED] eBay power seller of junk

Re: [POSSIBLE SPAM DETECTED] eBay power seller of junk

[AD removed for archives]
Are you serious about buying a NEW car or truck soon? Research before stepping on the car lot and save THOUSANDS!
Get NO OBLIGATION price quotes from car dealers in your area.
caacOlPb7yoMza/LeadClick

Randy,

Thanks for the warning. Keep us posted on how this works out. I had a similar thing happen with a different seller and ebay and paypal both did absolutely nothing for me.

Jason