if they wanted to make it good , they wouldn't have shipped that junk.

From: Thomas R Hansen <trandco1@xxxxxxxx>

So I guess I just leave my little feedback and eat this
> sackof
> crap from  Dave Metlika in Florida.Who is eBay going to side with,some
one with 140 feedbacks
> or
> 1420 feedbacks.I know that answer. bit again
>                                               Randy

Randy,
 Don't let the feedback fool you. Ebay wants to hear about any problems a
buyer has, they can't always do anything about it, but your best bet is
to let them know. Who has more to loose? someone with 1420 feedbacks, or
you with 140?
 Hold off on the rip, until you know for sure they won't change their
minds, and make good. You can leave feedback anytime, up to 90 days after
the end of auction. Then, let them have it!!!   Tom in Dallas

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Free CD Player - makes a great stocking stuffer. caacSnNb7yoMzf/PermissionData -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

b7yoMz.