63 Ply 2 dr post- Value?

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch
caacYkHbOk33ra/MyDietPatches

Hey gang,
I have been approached with a serious  inquiry about buying my "car in barn" 63 Belvedere 2 door post car. It is an ex-police big block car with sway bar, dual exhaust, etc. Rolling body, no motor or trans. Original 3 on tree, but has an automatic shifter installed in floor now. The body is good, but the floor boards have been patched with riveted in tin. (I don't know how bad they are under the tin, but the car has been off road for many many years!) I bought it in 92 and put in in my barn. The interior has been changed, I think it is from a 65? Satellite. (Buckets front, bench rear with matching door panels.) It was a cop car, and has the "certified" speedometer, straight drive dashboard w/o push buttons, extra interior dome light and the holes in roof for light and 1/4 panel for antenna patched over.The Belvedere chrome trim is all there and in good shape, I took it off when I bought the car to get the leaves and pine needles, etc. out to prevent rust. I am thinking about quoting a figure of $3000. Is this out of line, or about right? I asked about this a couple years ago, and I remember a list member saying it would be worth this in his area out west. I am in Virginia, so shipping could be an issue, but this buyer is local. I have not been trying to sell, but am now considering it. Any opinions?
Thanks,
Lee Sumpter

64 Fury
67 Coronet R/T
63 Belvedere
et al

[AD removed for archives]
We can reduce your unsecured credit card debt by 40-60%.
Don?t file bankruptcy.  Be Debt Free in as little as 1 year. Take
control of your situation.  100% FREE Consultation.
caacYksbOk33rf/KnockOutDebt

----

bOk33r.