62-65 B-body floorpans

[AD removed for archives]
caac2NQa/PermissionData

I put some work-in-progress-almost-finished images of the floorpan
replacements i've installed in my 63 Dodge 330 wagon.  I bought
the 4 pans (front & rear, left and right) from Kramer's last summer
@ Carlisle for about $360 or so (saved on shipping!).  Although
I needed them, I opted not to buy the center section replacements,
which I understand are "new product".  I think they are about $60-70
ea.   My car is a bench seat car so the contours on the center
section are not as critical, and I decided to just fab up my own
center sections since they are fairly simple.

	http://www.autohobbydigest.com/d330.html

Now I move on to cowl repair which I am going to attempt from
below, rather than from above (which I know is the *right* way
to do it..)

BTW: thanks to all that chimed in on my header question and on
the shift knob color question....

Doug

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac2NUf/PermissionData

----

http:///u/?.