Re: fuel pump

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt. Click here to confirm your address.
caac2N5a/PermissionData

Carter doesn't offer diaphrams for their pumps. It cuts into sales of pumps.
The factory did use to offer rebuild kits for mechanical pumps. Yeah. In the good ole days, they rebuilt pumps of all types. Water, fuel, power steering, etc.
I don't know how much luck you'd have in finding one today though.
Plus I'm not sure the diaphram would fit, if you were lucky enough to find one.
I've been told that Auto Zone sells hemi pumps at about half the price, and it's the exact pump, but I'm cynical.

Jimmy

Ben Jr. Morgan wrote:

Hey guys, I need to know where I can get a rebuild kit for my Carter Performance mechanical fuel pump. I know that a lot of you people are going to say to get an electric pump, but I don't have a lot of money and I don't have the $100 to replace the current pump, this pump has been extremely good to me the last couple years, and the only thing that's wrong with it is it has a cracked diaphragm. This is a pump that we ordered from mopar performance for B/RB and Hemi applications with enough PSI to feed a 500 hp motor and I really want to keep this pump. Putting a cheap one on there would mean redoing all of my fuel lines and then having it go out in a couple months and wasting my time. Can any of you guys help me out?

[AD removed for archives] ------------------------------------------------------------------- Like music? Get a CD player on us. Click here. caac2NUf/PermissionData -------------------------------------------------------------------

----

http:///u/?.