Re: The use of por 15

[AD removed for archives]
caac48Qa/PermissionData

I've thought about using POR-15 in my trunk on the
Savoy. I imagine it might eliminate any future rust
problems. There was a post on another message board a
few months ago, where a guy got some POR-15 on his
privates. How it got there, I don't want to know, or
how he got rid of it.

   Gary

--> Got the stuff all over my arms once trying to get
> the underside of the rear
> window channel and front window channels. i tried
> everything to get it off
> and nothing worked. i gave up and sported my new
> por-15 tattoos for a few
> days , when a friend asked if i wanted to go
> swimming. after a few jours of
> splashing around and getting my skin nice and
> prune-like, when i dried off i
> knowticed there was no por -15 on me. now i don't
> know what it did to the
> pool filter, but it was already dry so it shouldn't
> have hurt anything,
> point is it did come off. That waqs the last time i
> used the stuff and it
> works great, just don't take your car swimming and
> you should be alright.

[AD removed for archives]