RE: The use of por 15

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac48Ra/PermissionData

Dennis wrote:

> Earl, I might be mistaken, but I believe the UV problem was solved by
> the Company. Or they have UV products. JM2CW.
>
> Earl Helm <earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> . It is the best product period,
> but you can't use it where it will get direct UV rays.
> It will cloud up and turn gray if it gets direct UV.
> This is where the Eastwood product is superior.
> Eastwoods Chassis Black is also a great product.
> I like the look of the Por 15 on a rear end housing.
> It looks shiny, and it is easy to clean. It gives your
> car good "eye pop" if you can see the housing from
> the rear.
>
> Earl
>

> Dennis
>
> '04 Ram Hemi

Not wanting to beat a dead horse but 4 years ago I slopped some on a van
floor that I didn't care that much about after I had some por 15 left
over and since you can't put it back in the can I sanded it off a little
and mopped it with what I had left in the can and it hasn't turned weird
like they warned and it gets sun light, rain, mud and dirt stepped all
over it. The stuff works.
Bill

64 Fury

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac2NUf/PermissionData

----

http:///u/?.