Re: The use of por 15

Paul, the stuff I've been using out of a rattle can is made by Duro.
Duro's brand has been making a rust encapsulator for a long time, maybe longer then
Por-15? I don't know for sure, and don't really care, they both seem to work well.

Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>