From: Gary Pavlovich <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Poly 318 2x4
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:48:14 -0800

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac48Rb7IeFNa/PermissionData

Sean,
The Weiand single four intake has the same design as the OEM dual quad intake from Chrysler so they will perform well w/gears and mild cam. Off-the-line acceleration is better with a dual plane but not objectionable and the difference can be offset with the lower gears and higher stall convertor if acceleration doesn't meet expectations.
Gary
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sean Bolter" <bolterman@xxxxxxxx>