Re: door panels

If the door panels are not F.U.B.A.R. or have to much damage try painting them yourself.
I re-did mine using vinyl paint from SEM but there are other quality brands of vinyl paint.
They came out looking real nice I added some new felts or window whiskers also.
Plus I have some touch up paint left over if they get scratched or if the paint starts to
ware thin. With a good vinyl prep the paint sticks real good.

Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>