To: "moparwebsite" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 3:54 PM
Subject: Re:clutch parts

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac2N5bUYx2xa/PermissionData

I got professional advice from my grandfather (Doug Morgan of the Car dock in Placerville, CA) and his opinion was the Hays Street/Strip clutch kit is as good as anything else compared to it, but it needs to be adjusted out more. He states he used to have to adjust his to 1.5 inches of play in the pedal for awesome grip. Perhaps that's what is wrong? I have a lot of play in mine, and no slipping...Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

[AD removed for archives]
Show your pride with a free* USA T-shirt.  Click here to confirm
your address.
caac48TbUYx2xf/PermissionData

----