Re: Thinking out loud...

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:50:14 -0500, Brent Stewart <prebee65@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looks like your in minivan territory. [...]
> A mini van also fits into the car catagory on
> your insurance and is not as expensive as a SUV

No way, man!  That means I'm getting old.  Besides, we both dislike
minivans and SUVs.  That's why I was thinking about a wagon of some
kind, and it seems like there was a long time when no one really made
them, so you either get an old one or a newer one.  Not having a car
payment has been nice, so we're trying to avoid a newer one :)

> Nothing against the old mopar wagons but they are probably less safe in a
> crash than the 2 cars you already have. and no matter how cool the car you
> drive, you lose all cool points when you brake out the diaper bag and car
> seat.

Heh.  There is that...  but her first choice was to drive the '64
Dodge everyday, until I brought up that its dual quad 413 would make
for really expensive trips around town.

-- Tony  tony@xxxxxxxxxx
'64 Dodge 440
'65 Dart GT