Newest Swap Meet Listings

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac2NUa/PermissionData

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to
Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet
Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

WANTED

I need a lower front valance with marker lights and a front bumper for a
1962 Plymouth Fury. email  62-70moparts@xxxxxxxxxx

FOR SALE

1965 Chrysler New Yorker For Sale 4 door / 5 window, 413, auto, power
windows, seat, steering, brakes, A/C, 1 family car, purchased by my
grandfather in 1965, given to my mother in 1972 and then to me in 1987,
has been sitting since.   All service records  since
day 1.  Motor has never been out or apart, transmission was  overhauled
a few years before being parked.  I have started the car  recently and
it still runs good other then the 7 year old gas.  Some rust in
quarters, was repaired and repainted probably 15 years ago, but it is
coming  back. Interior was also done at that time, but showing it's age.
  Gold exterior and interior.  Had plans to do something with the car
but I  don't think it will ever happen, would like to see it go to
someone who  will.  I know it's not worth a fortune, but I won't give it
away  either.  Will hopefully have pictures soon.  Interested, contact
me.  Keith
wydomkr@xxxxxxx

Complete rear end (drum to drum) for sale from a 1964 Belvedere.  742
open rear end with 3.23 gears.  The only things missing are the 2
emergency brake cables.  The rear axle seals are leaking.  Can send
pictures.  Buyer will have to arrange pick-up or shipping from Northern
Illinois.  $75.00 Contact Brian at jsbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AD removed for archives]
We have the 42 Inch Plasma TV you've been looking for!!  Sony or
Panasonic 42 Inch Plasma Wide Screen TV's. Put one up on your
wall today!  Click Below
caac7hRf/ExclusiveRewards

----

http:///u/?.