Re: car in california

Oh yes ,also the electric rear window is not working. I have no idea how you would repair that critter

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 4:49 PM <62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Holes in roof you have experience with! :) Yes, avoiding cutting holes in a roof seems prudent. May be a thought for the
eventual buyer to find another roof rack and put it on the wagon to use the holes as intended.

"Rust never sleeps" as Neal Young sang in a song. So "rust they know of" could mean it is lurking under paint. Or in the
cowl areas that these Mopars notoriously attract the rust monster.  Or...

Is that a factory paint color or was the wagon repainted? It's typically a mystery what is under a repaint.

Thanks,
Gary H.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/1962to1965mopars/20210818225613.49761.qmail%40server309.com.
>  --
>  --
>  --
>  Please address private email -- email of interest to only one person
>  -- directly to that person. That is, email your parts/car transactions
>  and negotiations, as well as other personal messages, only to the
>  intended recipient. Do not just press "reply" and send your email to
>  everyone using the general '62-'65 Clubhouse public email address.
>  This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of
>  mail and fine-tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

>  1962 to 1965 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html and
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.
>  --
>  To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/1962to1965mopars/CANQhizRtVH%3DOy1tWbAEtEXP0QH7xW%3DVQ9ch1-
258fh8o6n99OA%40mail.gmail.com.