From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of 62-65-mail-list-club@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2021 4:53 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Poly Valve Cover Gaskets

Here's a photo of the earlier poly engine using a valve cover with 3 bolts holding the valve cover down.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/73/c0/f973c052a75371c7c4ab95aee605eda6.jpg

As opposed to the 2 bolt later 318 phot here:

https://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/images/markovich623.jpg

Thanks,
Gary H.