Re: Steve Magnante new project [1962 Dodge "B" patrol car]

Re: Steve Magnante new project [1962 Dodge "B" patrol car]

I was looking at the videos of the 1962 Dodge B-body cop car project that Steve Magnante  just started. It is somewhat
amazing that the old patrol survived in any shape.

In this episode he discusses the engine compartment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1YoZ7QtvSY

He is going with replacing the poly with a Max Wedge big block. I think he'd get more attention at car shows with this
Dodge if he kept the original poly and made a stroked version of it. What do you think?

Thanks,
Gary H.