From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of G Haner
Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 11:23 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 62 Fury

Welcome John,I just became a member myself. Love your car,I don't know much about the b bodies either.I found out about club by accident and I am glad I did because I need all the information on them I can get.Always been Chevy guy but when I started reading about these b bodies I fell in love with them.I bought my 65 Belvedere II  from Ross Customs up in Goodrich Mi. I drove up and looked at it,it was everything he said it was.It needs a few things, 600 holleys need rebuilt,which is no problem and the 727 auto wont shift up to drive or high,which I think is the gear shift cable adjustment according to book.I hope to have it ready by spring.Good talking to you.