scholarship. Take advantage! Click Here today.
caac8uua/FreeScholarshipGuide

the original numbers matching cars are only worth
something if the numbers match to a 426 or exotic
set-up, this may just be my opinion, but one of the
nice things about a small block satellite or belvedere
is that the value definately goes up with modernization.
i have been offered more for mine, than a book says
#1 condition would bring, the high book on any of these,
hemis and max wedges aside, is not that high if they
are museum quality. much less if they are driven.
just watch all of the "reserve not met" bids on ebay.

tom
65 satellite

Dodger7998@xxxxxxx wrote:

It depends on if you are doing the car as totally an investment with the
thought of making money off of it, or if you are putting it together to enjoy.
The investor, will be interested in a total matching number car, and will pay
more for it, where the enthusiast will be more interested in how it looks
and probably the performance factor. I personally would pay more for a car
built to my liking than a numbers matching car with a small motor in
it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the decision is yours.

dodger

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* Portable Satellite Radio - yours to keep! Click Here!
caac8uybOgXg2f/Portable Satellite Radio Promotion

----