Re: Drinking and Driving

good one

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 3:07 PM Bob Faunce <bobsbelvedere@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to share a personal experience with my fellow Mopar fans about drinking and driving. This might save you the cost and embarrassment of being arrested for DUI.

 As you know, people have been known to have unexpected brushes with the authorities from time to time, often on the way home after a "social session" with  family or friends. Well, this year, it happened to me. I was out for the evening to a party and had more than several margaritas coupled with a bottle of rather nice red wine.

It was held at a great Mexican restaurant. Although relaxed, I still had the common  sense to know I was slightly over the limit. That's when I did something I've never done before...I took a taxi home.

On the way home there was a police roadblock, but since it was a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident. These  roadblocks can be anywhere and I realized how lucky I was to have chosen to take a taxi. This was a real surprise to me, because I had never driven a taxi before.

I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.

 So, anyway, if you want to borrow it give me a call.