Re: Race Engine Build time.

Engine builder is tossing out 11-1. Depends on what's on the shelf these days given supply chain issues.  I always thought a REAL race car ran 12.5 to 1 but I'm not out to beat the heck out of my stuff so if I can get into the 10's comfortably at 11, great.

I mistyped, also. 4150 carbs is what we're allowed with Holley based units. Have an AED 850 DP on the shelf but not sure that's enough with 500 cu in and 700 lift cam. Will say the, 95% of the NSS racers run dual quads and I can get all the help I need to make it work -friendly group.

Akron Don