AC unit

[AD removed for archives]
Like music?  Get a CD player on us. Click here.
caac8uca/PermissionData

I went to the Sunflower Swap Meet in Wichita, KS this
weekend and one of the members of WAM ( Wichita Area
Mopars, I think) had a complete AC unit with underdash
box for sale for a 65 B body, if anyone needs one. If
it didn't sell, I'm sure you could contact them thru
their website. I also found a nice 64 Savoy wagon in
NW Oklahoma but haven't been able to get a hold of the
owner yet. For you early wagon freaks, a running 49
Plymouth 2 door wagon showed up for sale in the local
small newspaper today. Can't be too many of those
around. It'd make a great street rod. Just needs a
surf board, hanging out the back.

   Gary

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE* Portable Satellite Radio - yours to keep! Click Here!
caac8uyf/Portable Satellite Radio Promotion

----

http:///u/?.