Re: 1964 330 Max Wedge

Gary,

A few things that could have been a possible discrepancy between what I have heard in the past and what was viewed in the video. I must say that car is an awesome beautiful looking Max Wedge 330 Dodge. Some comments may be a little hair splitting but in no way detracts from the value of this car.

1964 Dodge 330 Max Wedge 4 speed 6142173802.
Crager mags are vintage and look great with this car!
The Radiator Core Support numbers appear to match the punch card.
Plymouth used a Car Production Track Sheet where Dodge may have used Broadcast Sheet labeling designation.
Plymouth used 2 Firewall ground straps vertical holes in wall to block where the second ground strap if used on Dodge wasn't visible in video.
Rear 4 speed transmission bushing on cross member used 2 studs and automatic transmission may have used only one.
Heat Shield for Max Wedge located under Master Cylinder not installed might have been possibly an option.
Front Seat Belts might have been initially crisscrossed on tunnel mounted behind front seat.
Trunk jacking instruction label mounted to underside of rear deck lid was removed.
In addition to tire location slightly off in trunk it could have initially been a black wall and not a white wall Goodyear.
Wrong color Master cylinder cover, I believe that should have been a dull black phosphate color.
Alternator pulley didn't appear to be correct with a two row in lieu of a deep groove single row.
Car came with a heater but heater hoses were blocked off.
Could have had a new headliner installed as I didn't see a pair of sun visors installed. Other real Max Wedge cars I have seen in the past have had those.
The yellow No Warranty label in the glove box was stuck to the back of the cardboard liner. Others I've seen have always been placed on the left side of the inner glove box door. Probably could have been either way depending on who initially installed it.

Below is also a real 4 speed Plymouth Belvedere Max Wedge to view.
Jeff Barr of Barr’s Performance Restoration did this video of a real ‘64 Belvedere 4 speed Max Wedge for his business website.

The video article is called "Raising the Barr, Episode II". One of these links below should work to view it.

 https://scontent.ffxe1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t15.5256-10/275003350_684636379338732_3450660830558277020_n.jpg?stp=cp0_dst-jpg_e15_q65_s320x320&_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ad6a45&_nc_ohc=AZW6TWEtR5gAX8Tguq-&_nc_ht=scontent.ffxe1-1.fna&oh=00_AT9LMuTYQXDlTw6woqmNiQnVIb-v95uBWDU8Yc49iLCdcA&oe=6234EB9C

https://m.facebook.com/BPRNaples/videos/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0