Re: Gas tank question

Good advice Nick.

Also, years ago I took a gas tank off  B-body with 12,000 original miles but it had sat around for years not used. The gas
tank looked great from below, just like new. But upon removal the top of the tank that was below the trunk had a bunch
of pinholes. Condensation I guess led to moisture sitting there and causing that rust damage I guess.

Gary H.