Re: pilot bushing dos and donts

Make/use a drill guide to drill a small pilot hole in the crank. Keep opening the hole up until the input shaft will enter the hole with a small amount of clearance. That will keep the transmission stock and allow material for enlargement in the future for the correct bushing. Just use the larger converter hub style bearing until you change/rebuild the engine.

Mike