RE: Off Topic: Looking for '68 Barracuda wiring diagrams

RE: Off Topic: Looking for '68 Barracuda wiring diagrams

Hi Mike,

I thought about doing that but let’s unpack this a bit more:

  • The Sniper wiring has heavy red and black leads that are to be connected directly to the battery.  I believe the little (14 gauge) yellow wire to be connected to the “clean 12v” is merely triggering a relay within the Sniper harness (there are a few built in it; one to power the fuel pump and another which I assume powers the ignition).  If I add a relay before the yellow wire isn’t that merely “stacking” relays?
  • If the cranking voltage is 11 volts, in the end there will be no more than 11 volts fed through a relay, anyway (during cranking), right?

Appreciate your guidance,

Jim