Re: Mecum Kissimmee 1-2023 auction results

Re: Mecum Kissimmee 1-2023 auction results

Thanks for posting these Gary. I don't know what to think about most pricing these days. Just SMH on some like the truck.  Had me going WTH for a minute on the '64 Fury convertible,  you missed a zero. I like the price on the '64 Polara 500, I would consider letting mine go for close to that.
Bill in the Ozarks
'64 Polara 500 convertible 383 4spd
'65 Plymouth Satellite 383/727