FYI: 2-25 is The Winter Classic Mopar Swap in Ohio

FYI: 2-25 is The Winter Classic Mopar Swap in Ohio

Passing this along for those of you who are in the Columbus, Ohio area.

Winter Classic Swap Meet
February 25, 2023
Ohio Expo Center, Rhodes Building
Columbus, Ohio
All Mopar Swap Meet & Car Corral.

>  >  returns to the Ohio Expo Center and State Fair in Columbus! We'll have
>  >  vehicles, new parts, used parts, NOS, collectibles, memorabilia,
>  >  literature, tools, service companies and more! Not selling? That's
>  >  cool - make plans to come on out to shop or visit with old friends!

 SHOW HOURS:  Saturday 9 am - 4 pm

https://www.jeffjohnsonmotorsports.com/ome.php

Thanks,
Gary H.