Re: Power Steering Pump 1962 Dodge Polara 500

Re: Power Steering Pump 1962 Dodge Polara 500

Looks like Straight Line Steering in San Jose is really set up for Mopars.  Hundreds of photos and they have a shop in River Side also.  So they should be really set up for a good service.

We shall see.  I may systematically rebuild everything now that we are coming into Fall and Winter with Spring months away.

Thank you again.

Steer Without Fear! How To Upgrade Your Mopar Steering Box! (motortrend.com)

DCH